Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Day 3...


My headache is easing, it doesn't seem to be as bad as what it was yesterday..... YAY!
I'm still hanging out for a smoke, but I know that I can't have one, so I'm TRYING not to think about it too much!
I had a couple of lollies yesterday from my bosses lollie jar, and then I caved in and had 2 pieces of caramello chocolate as well.

No dramas in the scheme of things I guess, but I'm a little pissed at myself for giving in so easily!
But that is what I get from being bored at work!  I EAT!!!!!
Dinner last night was a really yummy beef stir fry with LOADS of fresh vegetables.... it was so scrummy and filling, really lovely!
I even have a little left over for lunch today, so I'm looking forward to that!
Breakfast this morning was cereal with yoghurt, and a herbal tea.

Ya know - I'm getting used to that tea, and I must say, it is even quite nice now!
Hahahaha... never thought I would ever say that!
Didn't get out walking last night, cos as predicted it was too late to go out once we got home from making a delivery to Upper Hutt.
I will get out tonight though, as dinner is pretty much taking care of itself... I put some corned beef in the crockpot this morning, so all i have to do tonight is peel some spuds and carrots, and chuck them in then go for a walk!
YAY!  Nice and easy - gotta love that huh?
Steps yesterday were 5961 and considering I didn't do any exercise, I was completely OK with that count.
I KNOW that today I will get to 10,000!
Righto - time to go make another cup of tea I think!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?