Friday, September 28, 2007

Friday... YAY!!


My leg/back isn't quite so sore today so that is a positive sign!!!
It's all good when I'm walking on the flat, but as soon as I hit a rise or steps - I'm history!

I must look like I'm 100 years old trying to get up the 51 steps to my office!!  hahaha...
Not sure what the weekend holds, but I know I'll be catching up with the Fabulous skinny Helena on Sunday morning, so that'll be cool!!
Not much more to say - I'm a bit blah today to be honest!
J snored his ass off last night, didn't get much sleep myself - wonder why??

Hopefully as the day progresses, my mood will improve!
But I tell ya what - I'm DAMN DETERMINED not to slip up with my food over the weekend that's for DAMN SURE!!!


Comments:
Don't slip up on the grog either ya silly tart! Said EVER SO NICELY of course!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?