Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Holiday... Kind of!

I'm on annual leave this week - haven't been on the computer much - except to check out updates on http://www.leenienz.blogspot.com Helena's blog.
Probably stuffed that link up, but hey - I'm hopeless at this thing! haha
Righto.... what have I been up to?
Eating, drinking, stripping wallpaper, sanding walls, washing, spent a couple of days in Foxton, and that is about it!
What have I got planned?
More sanding walls, plastering, painting, more sanding, more painting, more washing, getting my hair colour touched up tomorrow, maybe even get out into the garden if it ever stops raining!
Eating too much this week - I know it....
Gotta get that under control before it gets out of control!
8.37am and I'm still in bed! YAY ME!
But now I think it's time to get up!

Comments:
Woo hoo!!!! Maybe that room will get done this week...LOL
Great to have you here over the weekend. :) Have fun and enjoy your time relaxing at the hairdressers. Talk soon. Luv, Ma xoxoxo
 
Ewwww stripping wallpaper...hard, hard, hard!

Hair appointment tomorrow sounds good, I love going to the hairdressers because you can totally relax while someone looks after you....*sigh* bliss.
 
Yay for Annual Leave but bugger about the hard work you are doing while at home! But the end result is so rewarding :)
Enjoy your time at the hairdressers :)
Take care
 
Sounds like an interesting holiday hun....

Hey girl I have 9 kilos to get to you!!! Get that butt moving or next time I come down I will skinnier than you...he he he (now will that inspire you or make you laugh... think make you laugh he he)

It is time for me to get my hair done again... ho hum I am always afraid it will turn out REALLY bad.

Chubbymum
 
Enjoy your week - i'm jealous!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?