Monday, September 10, 2007

I survived a whole day without caffeine and nicotine and I'm still alive!

OK - so I have a headache, and I'm in bed already even though it's only 8.20pm, but I did it.

And if I needed another incentive to do it all over again, I'll just take a look at this photo:
It was taken in 2002 and I was at my heaviest.....
I don't EVER want to get back there again.....
EVER!!!!
I did get out for a walk after work, it was a quick one, just 20 minutes or so, but it was enough for my first day after months and months and months of absolutely NO EXERCISE at all.
Rhian was pleased to be out and about, and it put her in a great mood, so I have to remember that one!
Righto.... I'm just babbling now, so I'm gonna sign off and see if I can't shake this headache once and for all!
I'm picking that tomorrow is gonna be a hell day for me and my withdrawals, but I'm up for the challenge!!
BRING IT ON I SAY!!!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?