Monday, September 24, 2007

Monday again? NO!!!!!


What a great weekend!!!!
I did 16,068 steps on Saturday!!!

GO ME!!!!!
Mind you, since I only did 3964 yesterday, I NEEDED to get them up!  hahahaha....
OK - Recap time:
Friday night went to the pub after work with J and his clients, none of the wives were there yet, and the guys were all eating pizza and chips, I was STARVING, and succumbed to one slice of pizza, and man it was GOOD!!!!
2 beers later, the wives still hadn't arrived, I was getting pretty bored with all the work talk, so luckily J decided to bail early, and we headed over to his sister's place cos she had some friends there for drinks.

2 glasses of wine later, I was feeling pretty merry, then out came the Jagermeister and Red Bull.
Thank god I only had one of those, cos I can just imagine the state I would have been in if I had continued!
Anyway, we trotted off home early (for us) and were both tucked up in bed by 10.30pm!
Funny thing was, is that by that time we were both really hungry, but instead of getting Maccas on the way home, we made salmon and lettuce sandwiches when we got home!!  Too funny!!!!
Saturday morning J was up early as he couldn't sleep, and (as my mum knows)  when J is up - EVERYONE has to be up, although he did let me "sleep in" until 7.15am!  Bless him hahahaha..

It was a beautiful day, and we got stuck into the housework and gardens so by the end of the day, the house was spotless and the lawns and edges were looking tidy again.
I made a huge point free salad for lunch and topped it off with some tuna, as i KNEW that the points intake was going to be pretty bad for that evening.....
We got picked up at 3.30pm to go to his work do, so the first beer was opened at 4pm!
To start with we went 10-pin bowling which was a lot of fun, but my hand is still aching from the weight of the ball!
After bowling we went off to a pool hall and had a few games of pool, then it was time to go to the restaurant (Indian) for dinner.
It was a banquet style, and by the time the food was served I was pretty pissed, so I didn't pig out at all..... hahaha
After dinner and a lot of wines, we (J and me) headed off to another pub where I met up with a couple of my friends, then we all headed to another pub and met up with some of the ones that had been out for dinner with us.
It was a great night and we did loads of dancing and laughing and singing and more laughing, and even more dancing!
Everyone started to drift off by about 1am, and then there was just 4 of us left.... we hung around until about 2am doing more dancing and laughing, and finally called it a night and got home at about 2.30am!!!
Yesterday was spent doing not much of anything, except lying around watching TV, and I didn't even have much of a hangover at all!
Very impressed with that I must say!
And now today, it's Monday again........... BLAH!!!

Although the good thing about Monday  is that I have Rhian this week, and I've missed her so much, so I can't wait to see her smiling face this afternoon!  YAY!
All in all, I don't think my weekend was TOO bad, compared to what it could have been, but I also know that I waste too many points on alcohol, so I need to change that!
I'm hungry now, so I'm gonna have my breakfast!  

Comments:
Well done Jo :) I am looking forward to catching up with you later in the week. Hopefully we can organise a time to go see Helena if that is ok with you :)
Luv Ya
xoxoxoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?