Monday, September 17, 2007

Monday Monday...


Had a good weekend,. managed to stay on track with food 98% of the time... YAY ME!!!
Weighed in this morning at 116.4kgs, so that means a loss of 1.2kgs for the week.

Was hoping for more, but hey - I'm gonna take that and run with it!
I'm off in about 15 minutes to Christchurch for three days for a training course through work, so wont be updating until Thursday..

Hope you all had a lovely weekend, and have a great week planned!
I'm gonna TRY TRY TRY my hardest to be the diet angel this week, so that next week the scales might show another kilo gone - wouldn't that be nice!
Ta ta for now!
MWAH!


Comments:
3 days to wait for more updates?.. Noooooooooo LOL :) have a great time hon ...

love
Anne (if you remember me LOL)
 
Woo hoo for a good loss Jo, and I hope you have a blast in Chch, and be good! I'm sure you can be when ya wanna be!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?