Thursday, September 20, 2007

Official Weigh In... 117.2kg


Hahahahahaha...........  Not as good as I would have liked it to be, but I guess it could have been worse too!
117.2kgs is the magic number, so that means 9.2kgs over my lowest ever weight, but still 44.8kgs lighter than what I was when I first joined Weight Watchers and started to change my life.
So, although the good habits that I had formed over the years have definately slipped recently, I'm positive that I am on the right track to see this journey through to the end and finally get to my own finish line!
It certainly helps that everyone around my office seems to be talking "points" and "steps" now!!

I can see a lot of support and camraderie within our group, and it's gonna be good!
Even J still seems to be eating well and taking it all seriously as well!

YAY!!!

It's been a busy old day today, but I managed to get home at lunch time, hang a load of washing out, put another load on, wash the dishes, change the bed, dry the dishes, hang the next laod of washing out and get back to work - all within an hour!  Go me!!!
The weather is certainly warming up, and there are a few of us at work that are already talking about getting out at lunch time a few days a week and walking around the block - even if it is just an amble some days, it's got to be better than sitting in the canteen complaining about the weather!  haha


Not much more to say....... and only 25 minutes before I cna go home!
Does it get any better?


Comments:
That is so cool that you have a few around you at work all doing the same thing. Will keep you more motivated I'm sure. Blimey girl you must have sure flown to get all that done at lunchtime!!!!. You are on fire LOL xoxoxoxo
 
Will really help having others doing the same, great support for you all.
 
Who needs to go walking at lunchtime when you can get all of that done in a lunch hour....crikey!

Have a great weekend.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?