Friday, September 21, 2007

So Far, So Good...


My first official day of counting points is going well...
Was running too late this morning to have breakfast, and to be honest I didn't really feel like food anyway, so instead I had a small scone at morning smoko.
Scraped a small amount of marg and jam onto it, so all up I gave it 4 1/2 points.
Now I've just got back from lunch with a couple of girls from my office and we went to subway for salad.
Roasted chicken salad with Honey mustard dressing, all for 4 points!  And a big bottle of water.
So, I'm allowed 24 points per day, that means I still have 15 1/2 to go!  YAY ME!!
I'm sure I can use them up tonight at dinner, cos I'm not sure where I'll be or what will be on the menu!
I could be at a bar, I could be at a restaurant, or I could just be at home in front of the TV!

Isn't great to have options?


Comments:
Well done Jo. Must be nice that you have others all doing the same thing. Must make choices at work and lunch much easier. Have a great weekend :)
Luv Ya xoxoxoxo
 
Love the idea of ww at work, itis so much better than trying to do it on your own, but you have come so far and you have always inspired me, I enjoy reading your blog cause it reminds me so much of myself keep up the awesome work and I look forwardto following your progress :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?