Friday, September 21, 2007

T.G.I.F.


Didn't quite get to 10,000 steps yesterday, but I was close enough!
9382 so I am pretty happy with that!

Considering a couple of weeks ago I would have been lucky to get to 5,000!
Everyone is talking points here this morning, and everyone is really motivated so it is fabulous to be surrounded by such positivity.
Although last night I slipped up and a "quiet drink" turned in to far too many......
I know that I can just get back on the horse today and get on with it!
No dramas!!!
I need to take my measurements!
I had totally forgotten about doing it, and the WW leader yesterday reminded me of the importance!
Funny how things get pushed to the back of my mind when I am not really interested!!  hehehehe

I'll try to remember to do it tomorrow morning.
We have a bit of a busy weekend ahead.
Tonight J is supposed to be hosting a few of his customers at a local bar and I will probably go along and make small talk with the wives!  haha
Then tomorrow night he has another function on for work, just a branch dinner, but it will be good.
We are going to be going 10 pin bowling, then playing pool, then having dinner and then drinks.
I'm sure it will be a good night, as his workmates seem to be a great bunch!
It's funny - I've never known anyone to have such a social job as what he has!
Don't get me wrong, he works damn hard and some days I hardly see him as he is out early and home late due to his work load, but there is also a lot of entertaining that goes with it.

He deals with contractors all day every day, and we were talking last night (with one of his customers) about how the only way they seem to be able to unwind and really "let their hair down" so to speak, is to get together and have a few beers!
I certainly can't keep up with them at times, but it's always good fun!
Anyway, now I'm just rambling.........

Better go and try to find some work to do...... or some panadol for this damn headache!  
Too many steinlagers last night me thinks!!!
How many points is in a beer?  Better find that one out huh?



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?