Thursday, September 27, 2007

Thursday...


Got the shock of my life yesterday when I got home form work.... J was getting dinner ready!
AND he had washed the dishes and cleaned the kitchen too!
I'm not complaining at all of course... it's just strange!!  hahahaha...

Dinner was bloody yummy too, he cooked beef snitchel with potato, peas, cauli & broc and it was all delicious and very healthy!
YAY!!!
Weigh in day today... not sure what the scales will bring, but I'm not gonna get too upset over it all.
I KNOW I've been crap this week, I just HONESTLY added up my points from Saturday, and it was about 44!!!
That was including all the alcohol of course!
Plus the fact that I went 8 points over on Friday night (because of alcohol) I'm not holding out too much hope!
Ah well........ time to stop bitching about it and just get on with it I guess!
Onwards and upwards!  I'm gonna try to make this weekend an alcohol free one!
Let's see how successful I can be!



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?