Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Wednesday #2...


Just re-read my last entry and realised how dramatic I sound!
Hahahahahaha...
They don't call me the drama queen for nothing I guess huh???
On track 100% so far today, which is great for me considering my boss has filled his lollie jar!
Got a really bad pain in my leg, down the back of my thigh from my butt to mid thigh - I'm picking it's sciatica!
Fantastic!  I haven't had it this bad since I was 9 months pregnant with Rhian!
I remember some days I couldn't even walk, so had to literally crawl around the house!  

I noticed it when I dragged my ass out of bed this morning, and it has gotten progressively worse as the morning has gone on.
Nurofen is not doing a great deal to ease the pain, so I might just have to suck it up and get to the Dr.
I hobbled up the stairs this morning, and was even slower after morning smoko, it's bloody sore!
Doesn't do a hell of a lot for my steps counting today!
Yesterday was abysmal too (just 3268)  - but I guess that is what happens when you lie in bed most of the day huh?  hahaha...
Good thing about today is that we have just done the Christmas planning, and I am lucky enough to be able to have the entire Christmas/New Year break off!!!
2 whole weeks!  YEEHA!!
I haven't had time off over Christmas for years and years!
Can ya tell I am a happy camper about it all?!
Righto - Time to do some more work, and keep avoiding the lollie jar!!!


Comments:
Luv Ya my drama queen!!!!!!. Probably need some anti- inflamatorys (sp!!) Know how you feel. It's not nice. Take care and stay away from that lolly jar...LOL
 
Ouch sciatica is a bitch, I also had it for a while when pregnant and its not nice. My poor mate.

I've also got time off over Christmas/New Year which is the first time in about 6 years so I am rapt. Starting to count down already - 13 weeks till Xmas.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?