Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Wednesday...


Well, I managed to completely blow everything yesterday.....
I woke with a wicked headache at 4am, took some pain killers and went back to bed.
Alarm went off at 6.30am, I contemplated staying in bed, but Rhian was there demanding breakfast, so I got up, hit the shower, sorted her out, and headed off to work, my head pounding all the way.
Now I KNOW it is gonna be a bad day when I can't even get my password right to log on to my computer at work!!
Sent an email with the wrong info in it, had to re-send it, spilt my water all over my desk, then broke down in tears!
Not a good look!
So, by 9am I was back in my car and heading home again!
Got home, into my pyjamas and straight into bed, I must have fallen asleep pretty much straight away and was woken by a phone call from J to see if I had gone to work or not (he left the house before me).

He turned up home about an hour later and then worked from home for the rest of the day, taking good care of me as well!
Problem being, is that when I am not feeling well, all I want is comfort food, so I ate far too much yesterday, mainly toast and butter, but at dinner time I had some macaroni cheese as well as my chicken and salad!  BAD!
Back at work and back on track today, but I can't help feeling that with all the booze from the weekend, plus yesterdays indiscretions, the scales tomorrow are going to be a little (or a lot) unkind to me!
No one to blame but myself of course!!

Stupid stupid stupid!
Gotta step up and take responsibility for my life, and I'm not doing a very good job of it lately that's for sure!!!


Comments:
The positive in all of this is that you know what you are doing wrong and know what to change.......you just have to do it. Have a goood day today and will give you a call tomorrow from Ali's. Love you big long time, Ma, xoxoxoxoxoxo
 
awwwww you poor darlink! Hope you are feeling a bit more lively again soon :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?