Tuesday, October 02, 2007

And the diagnosis is.......

NOT scabies!
NOT shingles
NOT chickenpox

It's an allergic reaction to an insect bite!!!
Well, a cluster of insect bites actually!
He is 95% sure that it was a pesky little flea that attacked my thigh and gave me 6 lovely bites last week!
The ongoing spots are a result of my body not taking too kindly to that little bugger, and basically trying to fight it, but in fact replicating it!
He gave it a big fancy name, but to be honest, I was just so damn pleased that it wasn't scabies, that I didn't pay much attention to the medical name! hehehe...

So, now I have antihistamines to take, cream to rub on, and "lovely" pinetarsol solution to bath in!
All should be good in a couple of days..... except the smell of pinetarsol I imagine! hahaha

*RELIEVED SIGH*

Comments:
glad you are getting it all sorted out, one bite by one bite LOL yay for no itching or pain! :)
 
*phew*!!!! Glad it is sorted out! What a relief for you :)
 
Thank goodness for that :) Sounds like you are like me with the allergic reaction to to being bitten. Just another thing to put down to hereditary.... ROFL
 
Thank goodness it was anything worse.

Everytime I put pinetarsol in the boys bath water (for whatever they have at that moment) they think the other one has pee'ed in the bath....hahahaha

Your not having a good couple of weeks are you?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?