Monday, October 15, 2007

Another weekend round up...


The damn weekends go by too bloody quickly for my liking!!!
Saturday flew by in a blur.... I got out for a bit shopping and picked Rhian up some new sandals - which she has been wearing ever since, got myself a new pair of shoes (Yep - I'm a shoe whore!!!) and also a couple of vacuum storage bags - just like my mum!

Saturday night we had been invited out for drinks for a friends birthday, but since I had Rhian I decided not to go, and then J didn't want to go!
Anyway, his sister and her hubby were also invited, but didn't want to go so we all ended up going out for dinner instead!  
It was just to a local Malaysian restaurant, but it was lovely and cheap and the food was delicious, so it was a good evening!
Sunday saw Rhian awake at 6.15am, and when she is up, that means it's wake up time for mummy as well.....

We played puzzles and read some books and did some drawing, until the rest of the house was awake as well, then J's sister turned up with her 3 year old, and they screamed around the house for a while, then decided that they wanted to go to the park!
J's sister took them, and we (J and I) found ourselves at home by ourselves in the quiet for the first time in over a week!
It was BLISS!!!!!!!  We actually made the most of it, went and got a DVD (Oceans 11) and sat down in the peaceful quietness and watched it without any disturbances!  WONDERFUL!!!!
after that, we went to his sister's place for dinner, and the peace was broken as she had her two under 5's plus Rhian, plus her 13 year old, plus another 10 year old as well!
There were toys and balls and all sorts everywhere, but the kids were happy, so it was fantastic to see them playing so well together!

Dinner was Roast pork and veges, and I managed to restrain myself and not completely pig out - YAY ME!!
I figured that I had eaten too much the night before (Malaysian Roti bread has a LOT to answer for!!!) and I also had a couple of slices of pizza for lunch on Sunday, so I didn't need to over indulge any more!

God I babble on and on huh???

Anyway, Rhian is off to her dad's place this week, I have a haircut and colour planned for Wednesday night, drinks with some girlfriends on Friday night, and in between I'll be doing some sanding in Rhian's room so that we can finally get it plastered and move her back in there and get our spare room back!!!!
I'm even hoping to get out for some easy walks this week as well!
My leg and back are still playing up a little, but I'm sure that some easy walking wont make it any worse, so that is just what I will do!

Work today is dumb.... My boss is on annual leave, my co-worker is sick (there are three of us in my section) and the in house computer system is down until Midday!
I shoulda just stayed at home until Lunch time!  hehehehe....
Righto - time to check out TradeMe I think!  I have a few auctions closing today, so I'll see what they are doing.....


Comments:
Hey Jo

Long time no see.

Why do I always lose you??

Oh well, at least i find you again.

You sound happy and well and you will be on bloglines now so i can keep an eye on you.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?