Monday, October 15, 2007

Can you spell B.O.R.E.D??


MY GOD!!!!!
Today would have to be the most boring day in the history of boring days!!!!
Stupid freaken computer system was supposed to be up at 12noon, it's now 3.30pm and it only just came up about 15 minutes ago.
I've ALREADY finished what I needed to do, and so I sit here twiddling my thumbs, with no one to talk to (or annoy!)
Of course, just because I have finished what I need to do, doens't mean that everyone else has, so I better not go annoy them, cos I might get yelled at!  hehehe........ Ah what the hell..... I"ll go rark 'em up!!!
This morning I needed something to do to pass the time, so I dropped off Rhian's DVD's to Chris, dropped off some stuff to our warehouse branch, then went home and tidied Rhian's room, did a load of washing, vacuum packed some bedding (thanks for the idea mum - it's great!!!), folded some more washing, made our bed and then came back to work, to find NO ONE had phoned me, and NO ONE had emailed me!!  
I was gone for 2 HOURS, and no one even missed me!  How's that for a reality check???  How important am I?
NOT VERY!!!!!!
Hahahahahahahaha......... although it makes me wonder if I could get away with it more often!  *evil laugh*

Anyway, it's pissing down with rain outside, and I'm sitting here talking to myself to keep from falling asleep, so I might just head home early and pack up the TradeMe stuff I have sold in the past couple of days, ready for posting off.
Then I might try to get inspired and find something yummy to cook for dinner!!!
Or I might just go home, kick off my shoes, lay my lazy ass down on my newly made bed and have a goddamn nanna nap!!!
Ahhhhhhhh............. BLISS!!!!

Comments:
Just make the most of these lazy days......you never know when it'll get busy LOL Yep those bags are great.....I'mm off to get more this week. How many more did you want??
Luv Ya
xxoxoxo
 
Fuck I don't know how you can stand being bored at work! It would drive me nuts, nuts I tell ya! It's bad enough being bored at home! And you are too bloody young for a nanna nap!
 
Either way, I hope you were able to go home and relax. I hate it when this happens to me at work. Makes me feel like going home and doing something productive. Hope you have a great week.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?