Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Cravings....


TOM reared it's damn ugly head this morning, and although I was expecting it, I still hate it!
Last night all I wanted was sweet things!  And this morning is no better!
I was totally unorganised this morning, and didn't get breakfast before i raced out the door, so all I have had is a WW Cereal bar.

It satisfied the sweet craving for about 5 minutes, and now I am hungry again and looking for ANYTHING!!
Thank god the bosses lollie jar is nearly empty and the only ones left in the bottom are ugly dried up licorice or orange jelly beans!
I have a "thing" about orange lollies!  I just can't stand them, so no matter how desperate I get for sugar - they will remain in the bottom of the jar!!
Might have to make a trip to the supermarket at morning smoko time and stock up on some healthy options!

We are lucky (or unlucky - depending on how you look at it) to have a HUGE supermarket about 5 minutes away - 5 minutes walking that is!
Anyway - I've got work to do, so best I do it.......


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?