Monday, October 01, 2007

Dr's Visit...


Back from the Dr, and she reckons it isn't sciatica!
She thinks it is a "Lumbar Sprain" mixed with a little "Trochanteric Burstitis"

She explained a little about what it is and means etc, gave me some strong painkillers and anti-imflammatories and said that physio may help.
Wanted to give me time off work, but since I just sit here all day, I couldn't really see the point!
So, there wont be any walking for me until the pain is gone, but I'm not overlly concerned cos I know that I have to get it better, or face more pain.
It's a no brainer really!
Righto - so I'm all drugged up now, wonder how my concentration levels are gonna be?
Hahahahaha....


Comments:
Glad to hear you went to see the Doc about your back.
Sounds like the pain killers/anti inflammatories will help.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?