Friday, October 12, 2007

Feeling Fab Friday!


Although my morning got off to a rocky start........ I'm DETERMINED to make it a good day!
My bloody alarm didn't go off at 6.30am, and it was close to 7.10am when Rhian came in to wake me up!!!
Didn't help that both J and I were wide awake at 2.30am as neither of us could sleep!

Stupid thing is, that we were both in bed asleep in front of the tv by 9pm, yet wide awake at 2.30am!
I HATE THAT!!!
Anyway, things were a bit rushed this morning, cos Rhian insisted on making her own toast and getting herself dressed without my help....

Makes things take ten times longer, but gives me a happy girl!!
Didn't get in to work until nearly 9 cos traffic was bad too!

So in general, a pretty crappy way to start the morning!
BUT............ I found a delicious new thing for breakfast!

I have been meaning to buy yoghurt every day this week to have with my cereal, but every morning I forget until I am sitting at my desk looking for breakfast!
Anyway, this morning, I remembered that I had some 5% Philli cream cheese in the fridge here, so I had a couple of plain rice cakes, some philli and a light spread of jam!  YUMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!
All for just 4 points!!  It was "almost" like eating a bagel with cream cheese!  
I wont have it often, but it will make a great treat that's for sure!!!
I am thinking of trying out a new salad bar for lunch... a couple of workmates went earlier in the week and reckon it is just DIVINE!

Here's the website address:  www.kapaisalads.co.nz
I still can't figure out the link thin - as you can guess!
I have the HTML code, but it just wont work when I update via email like I am right now.

OK, so Rice cakes for breakfast, salad for lunch and I think it is a buffet for dinner at the mini work reunion that I am going to.
Still don't really wanna go, but I'm going to anyway, and try to enjoy it!  hehehe...
And that is it for now from Planet Jo


Comments:
Well, I hope you have fun tonight anyway. Just wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog. Thanks!
 
Wish I was in Wellington - just had a look at the salads and BOY they look super.... have a nice lunch and congrats on the loss.
 
You gotta love toddlers, so independent, and then they turn into teenagers hmmmmmmmmmmm, hope the rest of your day went well, have a good weekend........
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?