Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Holy Shit!!


Oh My F%*ken God!!!!

At lunch time I was running late, the service station didn't have any sandwiches, just pies, and I HATE pies (except when I am pregnant but that is a whole other story!), so I settled on a yoghurt covered muesli bar.
Came back to work, munched down on my muesli bar, it wasn't too bad, almost filling even!
Went into a meeting, did some filing, ran a report or 2, then remembered I hadn't tracked my "lunch", so I open up my excel spreadsheet (yes I am VERY anal about tracking my points these days), then realised that I didn't know exactly how many points it was........
Picture me getting out my trusty cardboard points slide, and realising that the kj doesn't go up high enough!
*Slight panic*
So I drag out my calculator from the dark depths of my handbag (just for the record, it was in the same compartment as my ipod, nurofen, tape measure and cork screw - YES I carry a load of shit in my handbag!!), and fire it up......
I hit the POINTS button....
It asks for my kj
1810
Enter
Then the lovely little thing asks for the Sat Fat grams
Hold on, better drag the wrapper out of the bin again......
HOLY CRAP!!!
18.5gms of SATURATED FAT!!!!
I hit the Enter key with a hint of nervousness...
and in a split second (thanks to the wonders of modern technology) it flashes up those numbers that I really didn't want to see:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
8 1/2 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For ONE freaken muesli bar!!!

Bloody hell!

That is effen insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moral of the story........... next time eat the damn rice crackers in ya drawer ya silly tart!!!!!!

Here endeth the lesson for today!


Comments:
ok name and manufacturer of the aforesaid muesli bar so we can all BLACK LIST it please. Could have been worse, could have been a muffin LOL
 
Bloody hell a muesli bar that much in points is REALLYYYYY bad for ya then he he he.

Chubbymum
 
Frightening! If you were into pies they probably be lower!!
 
I would have had the PIE.. 9 points .... and much more filling. I love pies, thats why I don't ever have them now... one is just not enough.
 
that needs to be black banned!! never to be out on a shelf again!!!
 
I know how you feel, the tiny wee Nice and Ntural yoghurt bar is 3 points, what a waste..... its a bugger.

Cheers

Margaret
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?