Friday, October 26, 2007

Houston....... we have lift off!!!


ALL SYSTEMS ARE GO!!!!!!!!!
Hahahahahaha.........
I'm thinking that the double dose of Lactulose syrup PLUS the pills I took this morning have helped things along no end!!!!!
I feel 2 stone lighter already, and my jeans are instantly looser!
Now I'm gonna lay off the bread and other carbs for a few days, and stuff my body full of vegetables and fruit and gallons and gallons of water!

That outta help clean the rest of the crap (pardon the pun) out of my system!
It's amazing how damn grumpy it has been making me feel too!

I woke up this morning feeling disgusting!
Heavy, bloated and just revolting......
Now I feel light as air and twice as fresh!  
hahahahahahaha.....
And that is where I will leave it for now, cos I actually have work to do this morning!!!

Cheerio!!


Comments:
Woo hoo!!!!!! Well done...LOL Yep lay off those carbs.....I'm going to do the same. Sorry you come from a long line of those who, in Grandads words, get "the bung-ups" LOL
Luv Ya xoxoxoxo
 
Phew!!! I know since I've tried lowering my carbs I feel heaps better.
 
*laughs@ Janene's comment*

Congratulations!

P.S. I have sent you an invite a few times, check your trash/spam folders.. it might have found its way in there.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?