Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Itchy...


After another restless night - I'm bloody tired today!
Short tempered, sleepy, and just generally a bit of a misery guts to be honest!
I took the anti-histamine and although I expected it to stop the itching.............. IT DIDN'T!!!

I PLASTERED myself with cream, and that didn't work either!!!
PLUS, I noticed that I now have another two new spots!
NOT FAIR!!!!
I wish I could blame it on something........ like a cat!
Hahahaha - we don't have a cat, we don't even have carpet!!!

When I got home last night, not only did I change the sheets on the bed, but I also got the fly spray out and attacked the mattress and electric blanket too.
Just in case the little bugger was still alive!  hahaha...
Anyway, more spots are present this morning, the itching is insane, I just want to hide form the world, but the upside is - my back and leg ain't hurting!  
Oh yeah - and if the instructions on anti-inflammatories say to take with food.........
TAKE WITH FOOD!!!!!!
We had dinner last night, I forgot to take my voltaren.
We went around to J's sister for a couple of hours, then came home and sent to bed.
I remembered I hadn't taken it, so I thought I should have it before I went to sleep, I didn't even THINK about the fact that I was supposed to take it with food!
WELL.......................... my god!!  My stomach felt like it was being ripped out about 20 minutes later!!!
I was doubled over in pain, and didn't quite know what to do to get relief.

I had a drink of milk, and that didn't work, so J made me a honey sandwich, and luckily after about 5 minutes the pain eased!
There endeth the lesson for the day - ALWAYS obey the instructions on pill packets!!!!
Weigh day tomorrow - I'm quietly optimistic, hoping for a good loss, knowing that I have been the good diet girl this week is adding to my confidence!  hehe..
But, tomorrow will tell I guess!
Righto - I'm off to rub in some more cream and hopefully ease some of this damn itching!
ARGH!!!!!!



Comments:
Hi there,
thought i had better come out of the woodwork and say hi.

Try Teatree oil for the itching, works a treat on mossie bites.
 
You are having a bit of a bad run at the moment - hope you are soon feeling better. Take care:-)
 
I had this exact same thing a few weeks ago. I thought maybe bed bugs as it only happened in bed?? Anyway I searched the mattress creases and underneath - nothing. Finally I flea bombed the house! No more bites but I still don't know what was biting me.

Oh and good old syliva is great for itching.
 
lurking in...

The best thing you could do is flea bomb your house. It will get rid of everything. I think they cost around $9 at the supermarket and you mite have to get a few to do the whole house. But it is def worth it!!! We have had a same prob with one flea and it drove me insane. Its def worth your peace of mind :)
 
Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow - hope you get some relief from the itching soon!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?