Thursday, October 25, 2007

Poos


Still no action........
I'm grumpy, my stomach is killing me and I just wanna have a crap goddammit!!!!!!!!!!
Weigh in today is gonna be atrocious!
The skirt that I have on is tight, my jersey is clinging to my every roll, and my ring (on my finger!!!!!) is threatening to cut off my circulation!!
I'm bloated, I'm fat and I'm just plain SICK OF IT!!!!
I had Bran flakes and seeds with yoghurt for breakfast - can't get much more fibre than that!!
I'm gonna have a shake with more lactulose syrup in it later on, and if that doesn't work, I'll be off to the Dr for some heavy duty stuff!
I HATE this feeling!


But on a positive note...........
I got my hair done last night and I no longer have dark roots!  
YAY!!!!
Although my hairdresser talks WAY too much and it took 2 1/4 hours just to get my regrowth done!
Think I might look for another hairdresser I think!

Righto - I've got a meeting this afternoon that I need to get a heap of reports prepared for, so best I get off my big fat heavy bloated ass and get cracking!
I'll be back with my weigh in result - however bad - later this afternoon.


Comments:
YIKES!!! Hope you go soon and it's does not hurt like hell!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?