Thursday, October 04, 2007

Sick of being sick...

I'm so over feeling like shit - it's stupid!!
I have had such a bad run lately, I think I've had more time at home than I have at work in the past month!
Between Rhian and her conjunctivitis, and me with all my problems, I'm going insane!
I came home at lunch time yesterday after putting up with stomach cramps and nausea most of the morning.
I called the nurse and asked her if all the medication I have been prescribed is OK to take together, and she has told me that the anti-histamines are ok, so I can continue them, but I have had to stop the pain killers and anti-inflammatories (for my back and leg pain) for 48 hours and see if the stomach complaints cease.
Maybe they are too strong for me together, maybe it is just one of them, so in 48 hours i have to start taking one of them again, and in the meantime, rely on panadol if I need to.
Anyway, I am home again today, cos not only did I wake with a wicked headache, but I also have back pain, and stomach pain too!
I tell ya - I'm just about ready to jump off a bloody cliff and put myself out of all this damn misery!
Hahahahaha - KIDDING!!!!!!
But I am honestly over it all - that's for damn sure!
Of course today is my weigh in at work, and since I'm not there, I can't weigh in!
Gutted, cos I was looking forward to finding out how well I had done.
The scales at home are reading about 1.5kgs lighter than this time last week, so I was hoping for a good loss "officially"!
Ah well, not a lot I can do about it - except STAY ON TRACK and aim for an even bigger loss next week huh?
Righto - I'm off to make a cup of tea and get back into bed!
Hope everyone out there in blogging land is feeling a hell of a lot better than me at present!
Oh - congrats to www.jeans4me.blogspot.com MUM for her loss this week!!!!
If I knew how to do a damn link I would!!!

Comments:
Hey Jo, hope you feel better soon.

here's a HTML cheat sheet for you:

http://www.webmonkey.com/reference/html_cheatsheet/
 
Jo, sounds like you're having a tough time. Hope you get the cocktail of meds right soon!

Looks like you'll have a great result with your weigh in next thursday though! Something to look forward to.

Kate :)
 
You are having it rough!!! Hey if you find out how to link - I want to know as well!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?