Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thursday...


Weigh in day today..... don't know what to expect, but I'm gunning for another loss - OBVIOUSLY!
The scales at home are showing 112.8kgs, but I can't remember what they were last week to compare to the Weight Watchers ones at weigh in!
Ah well, whatever will be will be.........

Had Chicken Pad Thai for dinner last night - YUMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE anything with noodles in it - I'm a noodle feind!!!
That was a bit random............

I typed out a big journal entry for yesterday, but it isn't showing in blogger, so god alone knows where the hell it went to!
I update from work, via email, and don't keep a copy of the email when I send it, so all my words from yesterday are gone gone gone....
From memory I think all I rambled on about was support and determination and not giving up being the key things that have keep me going on this journey for 5 years....
I might try to reconstruct it again, cos I'm sure it was bloody interesting!!  hahahaha.....

Not a hell of a lot more to say this morning......
I'm trying to gain access to a customers web based order system and I can't - and it's PISSING ME OFF!!!!!


Comments:
Atleast it's giving you something to do!!!!!!!....ROFL Hope you get the order sorted though :)
All the best for weigh in :)
Luv Ya
Ma xoxoxo
 
Oh I'm with you about noodles and pad thai... just love it!
 
hey Jo, great blog, thanks for stopping by mine.

what a journey you have been on... you are stunning btw!

will be reading
:-)
 
An inspirational post - lost! Hope you remember some of it!

good luck today:-)
 
Good luck with your weigh in!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?