Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Tuesday...


If it's not one thing with my health........ it's another!
I've got spots!
And I don't mean pimples on my face either!
They look like itchy bites, and that is what I thought they were to start with....

I got 6 in a cluster on the top of my thigh last week - i think it was Tuesday or Wednesday.
I didn't think too much about it to be honest, then the next day, I got a couple more down on my ankle.
OK, so I thought I must have been attacked in the night by a mosquito or something....
But every day, I have been getting a few more and a few more, and this morning I have woken up with about 10 new ones!!
On my back, my knee, my toes, my ankle, and my arms.
NOT FAIR!!!!!
I can only think that it must be an allergic reaction to something.... but I can't think of what!
I haven't changed anything lately - still using the same shampoo, the same conditioner, the same soap, the same soap powder.....

I can't even think of anything new that I have been eating to give me a reaction.
All I know is that it is driving me CRAZY!!!!!!!!
I was awake at 1am this morning scratching like a mad woman!!!

So I'm gonna head off to the chemist today and see if I can't get some kind of relief!!!
There HAS to be something that I can get to ease the incessant itching!!!
Anyway........ at least my back and leg pain is just about gone with the painkillers and anti-inflammatories that I am on!  hahahaha
Had good intentions of bringing my lunch to work today, but totally ran out of time, so I'm thinking I might head home at lunch time and hang some washing out and make some lunch at the same time - all this AFTER I go to the chemist of course  hehehehe...
Righto - babbling now.... time to do some work :)


Comments:
Hasn't your neice and nephew got chickenpox at the moment? Could it be that?

Good ole calamine lotion should stop the itching.
 
Get some anti histamine tabs from the chemist........but ....show him some of the spots first. The spots sound like the ones I get when I have been in the garden.
Glad the pain killers are working on your leg. :)
Luv Ya xoxoxo
 
Hi Jo - I have a friend who had all the same symptoms that you describe and they turned out to be scabies. Very easily treated but not nice to have as they drove her mad too. She had to go to the Dr to have hers diagnosed. Good Luck!
Susan
 
Chickenpox is doing the rounds but most of us had that when we were kids.. Could it be an allergic reaction to the pain-killers or anti-iflammatories you are taking for your back??
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?