Friday, October 19, 2007

Ummmm...




Just had the YUMMIEST lunch EVER!!!!
Kaipai Salad - Pumpkin & Pine Nuts!
It had Roasted Pumpkin, Pine Nuts, Couscous, Red Onion, Cucumber, Mixed leaf lettuce and Dressing.
I chose the Honey Mustard Balsamic, and also added some Herb roasted chicken in as well!
DIVINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Such a gorgeous yummy spectacular lunch, and all relatively low in fat!
Well - it was a hell of a lot better than that damn muesli bar I had the other day!!!
It was a "Sunbrite - Apricot & Yoghurt" bar and it was only 90 grams, but 8.5 points! Bastards!!!

Anyway, I'm over that, and ALL OVER the new Kapai salads!
I can just see me LIVING there when we move offices!
Yep - It is in the food court of the mall that we are moving in to early next year!!!

YAY!!!!!

OK....... so that was the good stuff for today.......
On to the bad stuff!
I had to get my drivers licence renewed last week, cos it had expired.

My WOF was due too, so I thought I'd get them done at the same time at the same place....
Sounds logical huh?
Well, the woman that served me was a complete bitch!
She was snarky and grumpy and just plain mean!!!!


When she went to take my photo, she kept on barking instructions at me.....

HER: "Stand there"
ME: "Here?"
HER: "Move to the left"
ME: "ok"
HER: "You're too tall, crouch down"
ME: "ok"
HER: "Mumble, grumble, hmphsdkfhiuh, adfhoiaeh"
ME: "Sorry, what was that?"
HER: "Don't worry, I've done it"
ME: "Done what?"
HER: *loud sigh* "Taken the photo"
ME: "ooo, can I please see it?"
HER: "No, I've moved to the next screen already, it's too late"
ME: "oh, ok"

Of course, I just KNEW that the photo was gonna be bad............. but I didn't realise how much of a complete and utter BITCH that woman was, until my new licence turned up in the mail yesterday!!!!!

I have to live with THIS for the next 10 years!!!!!














NOT IMPRESSED!!! That is just mean mean mean!!

Oh, and just cos I was scanning........ here is my old one:


Now I KNOW you are all laughing your asses off!
Everyone else I have shown has!!!!
Hahahahahahaha..........

Comments:
Hi Jo! Chris mentioned you might like an invitation to read my blog but the silly bugger didnt give me an email address to invite you with. I'd love to have you along, just email me your google (blogger) sign in email address.

sassymchassy@yahoo.com.au

P.S. I would complain abou that picture. More specifically her customer servcie. Generally companies like that already have complaints against the person. She DID have an opportunity to get you in a decent stsaight on shot but chose not too.
 
Could have been worse sweetheart!!!!! At least you can just use that same pose when looking up at the nice officer who will no doubt be telling you off for speeding....ROFL
Luv Ya really. xoxoxoxoxo
 
Oh dear!! UMMMM the salad sounds nice :-)

Actually, I agree with Beck, you should complain about her service & attitude. No one expects glamour shots on thier licence but she did not have to be such a cow!!
 
Hi Jo,

Maybe you could 'loose your wallet with your licence' inside...

You'd just have to get a new one?

:)
 
Great photo lol typical passport and drivers license! but lunch sounded yum :) have a good long weekend
 
you still look gorgeous even if I can see right up your nose LMFAO!
 
What a difference in jpegs, you look so beautiful in your new pic, even with the "silly" expression, love your new hair style.
i guess if you "lost" your licence at some point, you used to be able to go and get a new one with a new picture for just a few dollars.
To avoid "the dragon" you might need to go to a different branch perhaps?!
 
I would go back!! She sounded a total bitch.

Those salads sound beautiful! Wish they had a franchise here.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?