Monday, October 08, 2007

Weekend Round Up


Been bloody busy at work today - YAY ME!!!
Makes a change - so I'm happy!

Food over the weekend was 80% good, 20% not so good.
Had dessert on Friday night which I could have done without!
Went out with the girls on Saturday night, didn't over indulge too badly in alcohol, but DID succumb to a Burger King burger at about 1am Sunday morning!

Sunday we went to Yum Cha for lunch, and I TRIED to stick to the steamed stuff, and since most of the selection had either mushrooms, or seafood in them, I didn't actually eat a lot!
Sunday night was roast chicken, and I was well restrained - even when all the others had ice cream, I declined!
Had a couple of the kids lollies on Sunday afternoon - but I'm not letting that worry me at all!
Did over 14,000 steps on Saturday!  That's what you get when you trek around the city with a group of drunk girls, and dance ya ass off!
It was fantastic!!!!!
Sunday I got out shopping (did close to 8,000 steps) and left J in charge of the kids - we were looking after his sisters kids for a couple of hours, and Rhian was there as well.
When I got home, the two girls (Rhian and his niece) had decided to put conditioner all through their hair, so they looked lovely!!!!
Lord only knows what J thought they were doing, but the moral of the story is this:
NEVER leave a bloke in charge of little girls when there is a playstation AND a teenager there to side track him!  hahahahahaha......
Today I had a salad sandwich for lunch, and tonight it is trim pork stir fry for dinner, so not very exciting, but totally healthy!
Water intake is still averaging around 1.5 - 2.5 litres per day, so that's all good!
I must admit that I have slipped back in to a coffee routine.... one in the morning before work and one at morning tea time.

SO not nearly as bad as the 8 - 10 cups I was having per day, but I will be keeping a close eye on it so that it doesn't get back up there that's for sure!!!
Found a heap of stuff to sell on TradeMe over the weekend, I've listed the shoes already today, so now I just have to list all the clothes!!  I HATE that part!
I'm terrible with shoes - I see something that I like, I just HAVE to have them!
Case and point - I was out with my mum a few weeks ago - found a GORGEOUS pair of high heeled red "hooker" shoes, HAD to have them!!!!
I've worn them once, they are quite comfy, but just too damn high for me!  GUTTED!!!
So - Off they go to a new owner!  hahahahaha.......
Oh yeah - got a great couple of bargains yesterday while enjoying having some kid free time!
The Warehouse had duck down duvet inners on sale, so I picked up one for Rhian's bed, $98 down to $23, and an extra one for my bed, $138 down to $32!!!  Does it get any better?!?!?!?!
Oh yeah - I also got a toasted sandwich make cos our old one is on it's last legs, down from $69.99 to $39.99 at Briscoes.
And the great thing about it, is that it doesn't cut the sandwiches in half when it makes them - I have been looking for one like this for months and months and months!
So all in all it was a great weekend!
I'm POSITIVE that my health is improving, and DETERMINED that I am NOT going to have any more time off sick this year!

Hey, it's a big ask, but I'm sure that now I am treating myself a lot better, my body will thank me for it and reward me by NOT getting sick at all!
Hahahahaha........ cross ya fingers for me!!!

Comments:
Great you had a good weekend. Had to laugh at the wee treasures with conditioner.....hey..it could have been worse, could have been your make up!! ROFL I know how Rhian likes her 'pretties'!!!!!
Luv Ya oxoxoxo
 
Sounds like the shopping day went well.....cheap duvet inner's.

Had to have a laugh at the little darlings with the conditioner, I bet J was totally oblivious to it...hahaha.
 
Hi there, Whats your handle on tm l would be keen on some of your clothes
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?