Monday, October 01, 2007

Weekend Roundup...


I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I stayed COMPLETELY 100% totally ON TRACK for the entire weekend!!!!!
I even managed to stick to my resolve about having an alcohol free weekend!!!
Well, OK........ I did have 3 TINY glasses of wine on Friday night, but I swear they were teeny tiny and not even enough to give me a "glow"
I guess it helped that I have felt like utter crap most of the weekend, and wasn't in the mood for drinking at all!!  hahaha
My back is still playing havoc with my sciatica and as a result I am off to the Dr this morning, cos I just can't take the pain any more!
My exercise is non existant and it is driving me insane!
It even hurts to sit!  hahahahaha.......

Anyway - back to food......
I had a small slice of cake on Saturday and four crackers with cheese this was all before dinner, but I counted every single point and still managed to come in just under my daily allocation of 24.
Sunday, Rhian and J had fish and chips for lunch, but I stuck to my guns and had rice crackers and tuna..... and felt damn righteous in doing so too!
It was wonderful - makes me wonder why the hell I make bad choices at other times!!!
I've loaded up the fridge at home with fresh vegetables and am determined to make healthy meals this week.

Tonight we are having chicken and salad wraps - almost like a doner kebab I guess!
I can't wait!!  hahaha
At this stage I don't have any social plans for the entire week, and even next weekend, so there is no reason for not being able to plan plan plan and stick to it!
If only I could get out and walk as well, then things would be even better!
Righto - I'm just babbling now, so I'm gonna go do some work - that's what I'm here for huh?


Comments:
Great resolve mate, hope the week stays good.... for you and me!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?