Thursday, October 11, 2007

Weigh Day....


I'm actually looking forward to weighing in!!!
How crazy is that!
I KNOW I have been good, and I just want to see the results NOW!!!

Pity I have 5 hours to wait!  hehehehehe
Last night was a very easy dinner of scrambled eggs on toast, made with lots of help from Madam Rhian.
She HAD to mix the eggs, then she HAD to butter the toast, then she HAD to stir the eggs in the pan!!
Too cute!  My little girl is growing up too blimmen fast these days!!!
Fairly boring evening.... Rhian bathed and in to bed by 7.30pm, caught the end of Shortland St, read some Blogs, checked out TradeMe, then just started watching Extreme Makeover (thinking of The Fabulous Helena (www.leenienz.blogspot.com) the whole time), when J came home from his meeting and promptly changed the channel!
That boy can't stand ANY type of blood or gore AT ALL!  hehehehe.... sooky la la!!
Anyway, I digress........ what I was getting at, is that my night was uneventful, but sometimes it is just good to have a relaxing quiet time!  hehe
Think I might be getting old!
I have a mini-reunion to go to tomorrow night for past and present employees of the company that I work for.
But since I found out yesterday that there are not many people going, I'm not sure I want to go anymore!
It's only for 3 hours, so I guess that isn't too bad, but I'm not sure I can be bothered going out and making small talk with people that I may or may not know!
Maybe that is just the frame of mind that I am in today - hopefully tomorrow I would have changed it and I'll be looking forward to going.
Ah well, I'm babbling now..... so I'll sign off here and be back later with my weigh in results.


Comments:
Good luck with weigh in .... you'll be fine.

I'll be back later this arvo to see how you went.

Scrambled eggs on toast is Adam's favourite meal at the moment, because they get a hot meal at lunchtime at daycare I let him have it (quite often...LOL) for dinner without stressing.
 
Sounds like we have a budding cook in the family :) Wont be long and she can cook for all of us LOL
Have a great day and all the best for a good loss :) luv ya xoxoxo
 
Forgot to say the vacuum bags are those plastic bags, the same as the ones we have Rhians stuff in.....the ones you suck the air out of with the vacuum cleaner :) Makes things take up far less space. :)
 
awwwwwww shucks. I hate those plastic surgery programmes they make my skin crawl. I remember watching a body lift operation last year and it just about scarred me for life. I just do the stuff, not watch the stuff LMAO! Go you "on track superdiet girl" :D
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?