Thursday, October 11, 2007

Weigh in result.......


Last week:  117.0 kg
This week:  115.9 kg
Loss:  1.1 kg

Isn't it funny that no matter how much I lose, I am never happy with it???

I wanted to lose more, I "expected" to lose more, and am now sitting here a little disappointed.

Crazy I know, cos 1.1 kg is a GREAT loss!!!

Gotta get the whole negative thing outta my head and take the loss and run with it!

"Only" 7.9 kg to go to get back to what I was when I met J!!!

I can't believe I gained 9kgs since I met him!!!

Bloody man - has a lot to answer for!  hahahaha.................. INCLUDING my smile!


Comments:
Well done Jo. That's a great loss. Woo hoo!!!
Luv Ya xoxoxo
 
Well done Jo, stop beating yourself up ... it was an awesome loss you twit!
 
Yep - you are crazy!! It is a great loss!! Love your last sentence, great to hear you sounding so happy!!!
 
ripper mate!
 
That is a fantastic loss hun... take it and run with it... he he he

Love Chubbymum
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?