Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Where did Monday Go??


DAMMIT!
That is why I should save my updates when I post via email from work!!!!
Disappeared in to Cyber Space, never to be seen again!
BASTARDS!!!

Righto - here is a run down on the weekend - it's gonna be quick cos I'm bloody busy at work dammit!  hahaha

Friday
Got rear ended in my car on my way to lunch with a girlfriend.
I'm fine but my rear bumper has definitely seen better days that's for sure!
Now have to go through the insurance headaches....... must remember to drop the forms off today actually.

It's the damn inconvenience of it all that pisses me off more than anything........

Saturday
Looked after J's niece for the day, it was brilliant cos her and Rhian played so well all day!
They love playing together, so it made the day go really fast!
Went "window shopping" for an outfit for the wedding in 2 weeks, and found nothing!
Well, nothing that I could afford anyway!

Went into "Garb" in Lower Hutt and they had some beautiful stuff, but the sales lady didn't really listen to me, and I wasn't that impressed by the prices either!!
$270 for a basic skirt, and $220 for a mesh type overtop.....
TradeMe is my friend though, and I have bought a couple of gorgeous things from there - just gotta wait to see how good they look when they turn up!
www.trademe.co.nz
# 123521754  is the top, and # 123479754 is the skirt.
Also bought a couple of other things as back up and just cos they looked like bargains!!
# 12386915 is another black skirt, and 123242526 is a cute dress
So, those combined with what I already have in my wardrobe, I SHOULD be able to come up with something! - I HOPE!!!!

Went and caught up with a friend on Sat afternoon for a coffee, then headed home and fed the girls, played some games, and then relaxed for the remainder of the night as J was out at a stag do.
He rolled in the door at 2am, certainly worse for wear professing his undying love for me, and wanting me to share his fried rice....
Oh the joys of alcohol huh?  hahahahaha....
His head was certainly anything but "clear" on Sunday morning that's for damn sure!!!!

Sunday
Didn't really do much of anything.....
Still had J's niece, so Rhian and her played happily, changing clothes about a million times and just generally being fashion queens!
Her mum came to pick her up at about lunch time, and offered to take Rhian for lunch, so we got a couple of free hours, which I used to clear up the mess made by the two princesses!  

Sunday night Rhian crashed out ultra early, so I took it as a sign to do the same, and our house was sound asleep by 9pm
BLISS!!!

So that's the weekend wrap up........ not very exciting, but very relaxing and I like it that way!

This week:
I have a course all day tomorrow and Thursday - Coaching & Feedback, so that should be interesting...
Thursday night there is a group of people going out for drinks, as it is a year to the day that they announced the closure of our manufacturing plant here at work, so we are gonna get together and drink!  hahaha......... any excuse really!
Friday night I'm supposed to be going out with a couple of girlfriends, but I'm not sure if I will or not........ no $$'s combined with me hating hangovers might just see me stay at home instead!
Saturday night we are looking after J's niece and nephews, so that will mean another night at home......


Fingers crossed for a good week!!!!


Comments:
I know what your going through with Rhian changing clothes a million times, Adam is at the exact same stage.....LOL

I'm popping over to check out the stuff on trademe your looking at.
 
I'm glad I'm not doing missy's washing...LOL. Reminds me of you when you were young!!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?