Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Wicked Wednesday...


I'm getting my hair done tonight - YAY!!!
I can't wait!!
It is long overdue and the regrowth looks terrible!
Funny how small things excite me!


WARNING!  Too Much Information Ahead!!!!

I'm not feeling that great today - I haven't been for a decent crap in about 5 days!
In fact, I haven't been for a crap at ALL in 5 days!!!!!

I even resorted to making my smoothie with Lactulose syrup (a liquid laxative)  in it this morning, but that hasn't even worked!
My body is completely fucked up I tell ya!!!

In the past when I have used the syrup, it works in about an hour, but this morning.............. NOTHING!!
If I don't have a dump soon - I swear I'm gonna pop!!!


OK - Gross stuff over!!!

Ooooo, but I must add............. I have tried prunes, I have tried kiwifruit, I have tried psyllium (sp?) husks, I've tried just about EVERY natural remedy known to man, and nothing - NOTHING works!
Yes - I have been to the Dr, apparently I have a "lazy bowel".
This has come about from years of yo-yo dieting, he reckons what happens, is that when you starve yourself (like I tried so hard to do back in the 90's) your bowel doesn't NEED to work as there is not enough to push through your system, therefore it gets lazy.
Of course, when you go back to eating "normally" the bowel takes a long time to catch up so to speak and you have problems.
Over the years, my bowel has completely given up on me, and although I eat WAY better now, it is still saying "F#%k You" and not doing it's job at all.
So there ya have it - a bowel lesson as given by Jo

Bet ya didn't expect that when ya woke up this morning huh?????

Oh yeah - I did finish early yesterday!
I went and picked up my girl from daycare early and took her shopping for new slippers!
Of course she wanted Bob The Builder ones (the ugliest ones in the shop), but I managed to talk her out of that and she chose some gorgeous little black and white puppy dog ones.  Too cute!
Funniest thing with her........ every morning we drive past the train station, and the timing of our journey usually means that there is a train actually at the station.

Every morning we see the train, she will say without fail "I went on a train with Aunty Steph in Australia aye mum?"
I mean it was a year ago, but she STILL says it every time we see a train!!!!!
And........ almost every time we see a taxi too!!!!!

Too cute!

Coffee time....


Comments:
On a side note, have you ever read Louise Hay's "You Can Heal Your Life"? She says consitpation is commonly found in people who literally will not let go of the past (blaming their past for urt etc)... Given that I don't know you, I have no idea if this is true but it's true for my sister and ex partner and it's interesting none the less.

I can't wait to hear bub say little things like that. He is just starting to get three words in a mini sentence now and I love hearing him say little things.

Have a top day!!
 
Kid's memories are great. They really do surprise you with what they come out with.

I usually have the same problems as you - but a meal at McD's last night had the opposite effect on me! Wasn't good. Hope you soon go!!
 
Aren't their memories just amazing?

Hope you get to go soon!!!
 
hope things have moved for you by now Jo-It is just s uncomfortable isnt it.

Miss Rhian sounds like she is growing so much.
 
Ohh Jo I feel ya pain :(

Licorice works for me as it is a natural laxative.

My daughter is a couple months younger then your princess and she says the same things as well. It cracks me up.

Hope you crap soon :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?