Saturday, October 06, 2007

Yay - it's the weekend!!

10am and I'm two loads of washing down - 1 to go.
Dishes are done, bed is made, and the sun is shining!
I LOVE waking up without a hangover *giggles*
We went out last night for a little bit, I wasn't intending to at all, but J rang and invited me to teh drinks that he had been invited to by one of his clients.
We were just gonna have a polite drink then head off to dinner by ourselves, but before we knew it, the client had organised us all (there was about 20 in total) to have dinner at the Workingmans club where we were, so it would have been rude to walk out then!
We had a lovely buffet dinner, then a couple more drinks, then moved to a different bar.
Had a drink there, then we made our excuses and came home.
Pretty sure it was BEFORE 10pm by the time we got home and into bed - BOTH SOBER!!
Makes a lovely change for us that's for sure! hahaha...
Today will be spent going through my wardrobe for stuff to sell on TradeMe and then I have to head off to buy some new night shirts, cos the ones I have are nearly falling apart!
Not very exciting, but better than wasting the day with a hangover!
Righto - Hope you are all having a lovely weekend so far!

Comments:
Amazing what can be achieved in a weekend when you aren't suffering a hangover.....LOL :) Luv Ya xoxoxo
 
Dont ya just love trade me :) and I agree its great to wake up without a hang over, why is the weekend only 2 days! Wish I could always think moderation but sense just goes right out the window when I drink (sometimes) lol
 
Wow that was nice of the client to do that...I agree with Libra... why is the weekend only 2 days sigh.

Chubbymum
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?