Thursday, November 15, 2007

Busy busy busy...


I've been flat tack all day, didn't get a break for morning smoko, or lunch, so I'm gonna shoot off early.....
YAY!
And I don't have to come back here until Tuesday!
BIGGER YAY!!!
We are going out to the Workingmans Club tonight to see "Lyn of Tawa & Gazza" apparently it is supposed to be hysterical, so I'm looking forward to it.

The show starts at 7pm, and I'm not sure if that includes a meal or not, so I better make some enquiries I guess!!
The show is supposed to run from 7pm - 11pm so that's 4 hours!!  There better be a few breaks, cos after sitting on my butt for 7 hours straight today, it's getting pretty blimmen sore!  hahahaha.....

Not much else to say to be honest....
I'm still 100% on track, still finding it really easy this week, and although I've only been out for one walk, I still feel great!!!
Right....... time to clear my desk before I head home - YAY!!!
Don't think I'll be back here updating until Tues, so have a good weekend everyone!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?