Monday, November 05, 2007

Monday...


I can't believe it's Monday already.........
Actually I can't believe it nearly Christmas either!!
CRAZY!!!!!
My weekend was fantastic in every sense......

Friday night I had plans to have a quiet night, but at the last minute (literally as I was driving home from work) J rang to say "come have a beer at J***'s place, so off I went!
I know that we got home before midnight, cos I remember arguing with J about how early it was, and that I wanted to go out again and continue to PARTY!!  hahaha
Glad that he wouldn't let me though, cos I had to be up early to get ready for a girlie road trip with Rach and Helena.
We headed up to Palmerston North to meet up with Anne, Janene, ChrisH & ChrisD, so that surprised the hell out of them..... too cool!
Shopping followed our catch up, then lunch, then more shopping, and of course the day was filled with laughter, so it was just fantastic!
Got home in time for dinner, and since J had been babysitting his gneiss and nephews all day, I took charge, and drove to McDonalds!  hahaha...
Saturday evening was spent playing with the kids, and relaxing once they had gone to bed, then Sunday brought more of the same!
Their parents got home at about 3pm, so then it was off home for us to clean the house, do a million loads of washing and settle in for the evening.
Now it's Monday and I'm once again looking forward to Friday!!

Took my car in to the panel beater this morning to get my dented ass sorted out, so at the moment I'm driving around in a little shitter "courtesy car", no air conditioning, no radio, and it's a bitch to get it in to 3rd gear, so it's been a bit of a bumpy ride so far!  haha..
Tonight is Guy Fawkes night, and although I don't actually like them much and will NEVER spend money on buying them myself, I'm sure Rhian would get a buzz out of seeing some go off........
I know there is a display in the city tonight, so I might see how she goes, and take her down to the waterfront to watch.... will all depend on her mood I guess!  haha
She's like her mother - and when she is tired, there is NO WAY she will do what she doesn't want to do!  

Not much on this week at all......
Actually - NOTHING!
Got the wedding on Saturday, and that's it!
YAY for a quiet week for a change!

Righto - work to do.........

Comments:
Hi
Im a fellow New Zealander
a sahm in the Hawkes Bay
I have 2 boys 12 and 2 in 2 days time!!!
Id like to get to know more New Zealand bloggers

sounds like a cool weekend
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?