Sunday, November 11, 2007

Pics

OK - this is what I ended up wearing to the wedding, but I added a long sleeve polo neck merino top underneath the halterneck:



















There was no one around to help me decide what to wear, so I had to try on a heap of things, take photos of me in them, and then look at the photos to decide on the final outfit.



And the reason for chopping my head off? it was before I went, my hair was a mess, my face was make up free, and when I set the camera to take the picture automatically, I miscounted and had a totally retarded look on my face........... hahaha

And here is a picture with the hair done, and the make up fixed, but we are sitting down, so you can't see the outfit!




The wedding was really lovely, the bride looked gorgeous, the wine flowed freely and the food was YUMM!!!
I had my first drink at 4pm, had a few more throughout the afternoon, but managed to refrain from getting pissed. Although by 7pm my head felt like it was splitting open, so I stoppped drinking altogether. By 10.30pm I couldn't stand the loud music anymore, so went home and tried to get a bit of sleep before going back to the reception and picking up J - luckily the venue was just down the road a bit from where we live so it wasn't too much of a chore.
Today has so far been pretty laod back, eggs for breakfast, a McDonals Deli Roll for lunch and we are having chicken for dinner...... a hell of a lot healthier than what it would have been if I hadn't decided to get back on track!!!
At dinner, I was sitting next to the pastor and his wife, both gorgeous and young and vibrant and full of life - it was a bit of an eye opener for me in more ways than one....
Anyway, I was looking at the thing he had on his wrist.......... you see them all the times these days, it was a thick band made of a rubber type material bright red, and in white writing it had the words "DECISIONS DETERMINE DESTINY" written on it.
Those three words really struck a chord with me......... I took them on board and kept thinking about those 3 little words all night long.
Later in the evening I had the chance to talk with him again, and mentioned that I noticed his wrist band, the next thing I knew, he was taking it off and giving it to me!!!!
So now I'm wearing the words, and making the decisions that will affect my destiny...
3 little words, yet so powerful.....

Comments:
Your outfit looks great, glad you had a good night!

And it's amazing the power words can have when the right words are put together in such a profound way! What a great gesture to give you the wristband.
 
You look bloody gorgeous!!!!
 
You look beautiful!

Those are three very powerful words. You will remember them as you now have the reminder with you!
 
Loved what you ended up wearing, you looked lovely (so did J...*wink*).

I really know what you mean about those 3 words striking a chord.
 
One Hot CHICKY BABE!!!!

Love the photo....

Chubbymum
http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com
 
I a bsolutely love what you are wearing. You look so beautiful .

I think we are meant to meet people for different reasons. What a beautiful thing for the pastor to give you.

I love the meaning of the bracelet.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?