Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Short week...


Today is like my Thursday, and tomorrow will be my Friday cos I have Friday off this week - YAY!!!
Then, I have Monday off next week as well, so get a four day weekend and two short weeks!!

BIGGER YAY!!!!!!
We are off to Taupo with Mum & Dad on Friday as it is Dad's cousins family reunion.
So up there on Friday, do the family thing on Saturday and Saturday night, then home again on Sunday.
Not sure if we will come back to Wellington on Sunday, or just stay in Foxton at Mum's the night - we'll decide at the time I guess!
I'm looking forward to getting away, but totally disappointed that Steph can't be there to enjoy the festivities!
But....... she'll be here in a couple of weeks, so I guess we can make up for it then.... hehehe

I'm sitting here eating my breakfast right now, All-Bran wheat flakes, All-Bran, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and natural yoghurt...... it is the yummiest thing ever and it totally feels like I am doing something bad when I eat it, cos it tastes so good!!!
I can't eat cereal with milk at all, I just hate it, so eating it with yoghurt not only makes it yummier but it also makes it thicker and less messy I reckon!
Anyway.............. not sure what lunch will be today, as I don't have any cottage cheese left and no money to buy anything!!
Thank goodness it is pay day tomorrow!!  Hahahahahaha.....

My walking aspirations were crushed yesterday when it absolutely pelted down at lunch time, and it looks like it will be pretty much the same all day today too...
Although I can't actually see out the window where I sit, so maybe it has cleared up miraculously in the last half hour...
Still, it's only 9.40am, so anything could happen huh?

OK, I'm just babbling now, not much more to say, and I'm putting off starting a project this morning, cos I know once I start it, it's gonna take concentration and take up most of my day....

Hmmmmmm...... procrastinating isn't really helping though, so off I go............


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?