Wednesday, November 28, 2007

So Rude.....


I am so blimmen busy at work that I hardly have time to update at all!
HOW RUDE!!  hahahahahaha..........
I'm loving it though - I LOVE being busy, learning new things, achieving goals - I THRIVE on it!
Eating has been fantastic, water consumption has been superb, and I'm really really looking forward to weigh in tomorrow....
Makes a change from the past 5 weeks where I avoided it like the plague!!!
Haven't got much more to say, which is just as well, cos I don't have time anyway......

Life is great, the weather is wonderful, I'm on track and I'm just loving it all!!!

P.S.
Anyone want two gorgeous kittens???
Hahahahahahahaha........
They decided at midnight to have time trials up and over the bed, this lasted for about an hour, and every time I put them out in the lounge, they just followed me back to bed!
They finally settled down at about 1.30am, only to get up and start all over again at 4.50am!!!
Of course J slept through the whole midnight thing.......... Goodness only knows how though, cos they were literally running over the top of him!!!

Bloody cute, but bloody tiring!
Yeah - I know I could have just shut the door, but that would have been too easy huh?  *wink*



Comments:
Who is gonna look after my grandbabies at the weekend?????? Nope not me LOL You can only bring the 2 legged one with you :)
Good to hear you "on fire" :)
Luv ya big time
Ma xoxoxo
 
You sound like your really enjoying your job now which is fantastic!

I'm so excited for you being back on track....weigh in will be AWESOME!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?