Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Terrific Tuesday...


Feeling positive today - YAY!!

We had a big meeting this morning that also included a breakfast before hand, and I am happy to say that I was well restrained and am darn pleased with what I ate and how it all went....  YAY!
Although it makes the rest of the day run late, and it's 1.46pm and I haven't had lunch yet!!!  
Speaking of lunch......... I have a salad with tuna and I'm blimmen hungry, so I think I'll be off to the fridge to get it out very very soon!!
Tonight, dinner will be fresh fish with either a salad or stir fried veges.
Not sure yet, I have to go shopping after work, so I'll see what takes my fancy at the supermarket.
Last night we had beautiful beef snitchel with salad and a baked potato each, followed by dessert of fresh fruit (just apple and banana cos that is all we had in the house) covered in low fat yoghurt.
YUMMMMM!!!!!!
Now I just have to get back in to the walking thing, and I'll be on fire again!!!!

Our little "cherubs" are still totally delightful, and I couldn't even get grumpy at them at 5.36am this morning as they were performing their very own rendition of "The Charge Of The Light Brigade" up and down the hallway!!!
We have wooden floors, so of course they hoon up the hallway and realise they have to stop sooner or later, and skid for quite a distance before rounding the corner!  TOO CUTE!!!
They have new names as well........ the little black girl is called "Char" (short for charcoal) and I have renamed the grey girl to "Asha" instead of Boots, just cos I like the name better!!!

Righto - This is getting me nowhere fast in relation to my work, so I better get my butt in to gear and get on with it!
That's the major problem with these long half day meetings - I have to catch up on everything in just a few hours!

ARGH!!!!!

Happy thoughts Jo, think happy thoughts  :)




Comments:
Woo Hoo......Jo Is back on track. Aunty Val & I had a "team talk" today and are getting back into it tomorrow. We both have been a bit slack since my Oz trip...LOL. Gotta keep up what we preach....ROFL
Luv Ya
Ma xoxoxo
 
It sounds like your ON FIRE GIRL!!

Your new little additions sound delightful.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?