Monday, November 12, 2007

What the???

10.45am
This is a bit of a new thing for me......
Well, not entirely new, but certainly a thing that I had long forgotten about!!!
I had cereal for breakfast this morning, Wheat flakes with natural yoghurt and a sprinkling of sunflower, sesame and pumpkin seeds.
I got half way through the bowl and thought that I didn't need anymore....
In the past (as early as last week) I would have just sat there and eaten the whole bloody bowl anyway - even though I was full.
This morning, I pushed it to one side and left it half full!
It wasn't until I went to wash it out that I realised what a huge achievement that was for me!
And I had done it without thinking!!!!!
HOLY CRAP!!!!!
What the heck is happening to me???
You wanna know another HUGE achievement for me??
Last night while having dinner (home made mince and cheese pie with "lite" pastry) I took one SMALL slice of pie and ate it.
WAITED for 5 minutes, realised I was full, and proceeded to clean up.....
Usually, I would have loaded my plate up, eaten the whole lot, then complained for the rest of the night that I had eaten too much!!!
AND...................... I DIDN'T feel guilty when I ate 4 jaffa lollies, cos I KNEW that I could stop at 4.

2.10pm
HOLY HECK...............
You are NEVER gonna believe what I just did!!!!
Lunch time rolled around, I chucked my walking shoes on, and went for a 45 minute walk!!!!!
OK, so that included stopping at the supermarket for a few minutes, but I WENT FOR A WALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had forgotten how blimmen good it feels to get out in the fresh air and actually suck air into these lungs!!!!
Oh yeah - I think it is day 6 of no smoking now!!!
OK - confession time, I did have a couple on Saturday night at the wedding, but that was to be expected I guess, and I said that I wasn't gonna beat myself up about it ..... and I'm not!!!
Smoke free again now, and I know the next social thing we have on is Thursday night but the rest of the group are all non smokers, so it wont be too big an issue not to have to go outside for a smoke at all! YAY!!!!!
I'm feeling great and loving it!!!
At the supermarket today, you wouldn't have recognised my shopping basket........
Oranges, kiwifruit, cottage cheese, lite yoghurt, tinned pineapple.
A bit different from last week when it contained a scone, lollies, chocolate bar, lemonade & roasted nuts!!!!!
So for lunch today, I've had cottage cheese mixed with pineapple on rice cakes, and for afternoon tea I'll be having a banana, IF I'm hungry of course!!!!
Why did I think this was so hard?!?!?!?!
Why has it taken me months and months of farting about to finally get back on track?!?!?
Hmmmmmmmm, complacency has a lot to answer for that's for sure, but I'm back, and better than ever!!!
WoooooooHoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


My Desk:

















Comments:
Woo hoooo ! That is all.
 
Well done.:) :) Big Hugz :)
 
Love the pic of fruit. Just as well you are back on track.......I have no option with the health police watching every move I make. ROFLMAO You don't want her watching you!!!!!!!......LOL
 
woohoo ladies and gentlemen .... she's BACK :)

welcome back Jo.. now this is the girl I remember... well done...

Anne
http://slimmingforlife.com.au
http://forums.slimmingforlife.com.au
http://lose2live.com
 
Way to go Jo, I'm sitting here with a major smile on my face because I can tell you are just buzzing right now :)

Cottage cheese with pineapple - yum!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?