Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Happy Happy Joy Joy


Just cruising along.......
Food is good, water is good, exercise is non-existent, but hey, in the words of Meatloaf  "two outta three ain't bad"
Got a lot going on at present, lots of "things" to go to, functions, dinners, get togethers etc..
Makes for a busy busy Jo *grins*
But I'm loving it, and I'm NOT over-indulging at all, so that makes things even better!
And since I have made a conscious decision to pretty much give up alcohol, I'm not having to worry about "empty calories" being consumed in a liquid form!  hehe...  Of course I'm not suffering from the munchies the next day due to hangovers, so that is also a fantastic bonus!!

I'm off to get my hair done tonight - can't wait to be honest!  My regrowth is getting a tad long, and the 6 weeks since my last appointment seems to have dragged by!
Never mind - I'll be blonde again by 8pm - YAY!!!
Righto - no time to dilly dally, work to do....

Life is good, I'm at peace with myself at the moment and I'm loving it.
Long may it continue....


Comments:
Sounds like your socail life is pretty much like mine, and like you I have cut the booze way back, who knows if the coke has rum in it or not and I can be real dizzy at times so no noticable change in the behaviour lol
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?