Monday, December 24, 2007

Weigh in and quick catch up...

Weighed in on Saurday morning.....


Last week: 116.6 kg

This week: 114.8 kg

Loss: 1.8 kg !!!!!!!


Not sure how the hell I did that one, but hey - I'm taking it!!

By my calculations, that makes 4 losses in a row, and a total of 7.3kgs in 4 weeks!!!!

Ain't it just amazing what cn be done when I put my mind to it??

I'm damn sure that the scales will not be so kind to me this week, as this weekend seems to have consisted of food, food and more food....

With more to come of course *giggles*


I had my Christmas with Rhian this morning, as she went off with her dad at midday to spend some time with his family.

It was just going to be "too hard" to have half with her each on Christmas day, so we did it this way this year..........

6am she was up and wanting to open her presents..

Totally surprised me, as she opened all of the little ones first before ripping in to the biggest one - the Barbie Bike!!

Was so cute to see her racing around the house on it this morning! hehe..

Here she is on her new pride and joy:


Such a bad hair day...... although at 6am - who's hair ever looks good?? hahahaha....
I have a very very relaxing Christmas day planned, we are just gonna head to J's sister's place and have a BBQ - can't wait!!
And on that note - i should really get some sleep so I'm ready for the day..........
Happy Christmas to you all, and may your day be filled with family, fun, Fellowship and love.

Comments:
Totally gorgeous photo! Woo hoo on the awesome loss too! MERRY CHRISTMAS Jo and family.
 
you know yours was one of the first ever blogs i came across right back at the begining, before you had the adorable rhian,
you're going so so well an you sound so happy...

hope you had a wonderful christmas
 
Hi Jo,

Woo hoo on the loss, I'm too scared to hop on the scales at the moment as I KNOW the number will not be good. (and no need to feel depressed right on christmas, so I'll stick with the 'head in the sand' approach for the next couple of days). Reality can wait until after the festivities.

Rhian is such a photogenic child have you considered signing her up for ad's. Evianah modelled toddlers clothing when she was 2 - 3 years which I would have continued with for a little longer but we moved out of the city and it wasn't so convenient to travel into Auckland from where we were.
 
oh my! i haven't seen a pic of your little girl since she was a baby! she is so beautiful jo! merry xmas to you both!
 
Happy New Year hope 2008 is kind to you...well done on the fantastic weight loss you rock :)
 
Happy New Year hun

Love Chubbymum
http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?