Monday, January 07, 2008

Back in to it....


Back to work today - BLAH!!!!
Back to weighing today - ARGH!!!!

Back to eating DECENT HEALTHY food - Bah humbug!!!

Hahahahahahaha......

Yep - the holiday is over!
Time to get bloody serious about this whole thing again!
Everyone in my office is revved up and motivated.
J is raring to go as well.
I weighed this morning, and have managed to successfully GAIN 3.2kg in the 2 weeks that I have been off work!!!!!!!
HOW THE HECK DID THAT HAPPEN?????
Ummmmmmmm, something to do with the alcohol, food, and no exercise I'm thinking!!!!

So, my "official" start weight for 2008 is.......

...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


Dare I say it.......


...


...


...


...


...


118 kg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


BUGGER!


And here I go again.......


Comments:
YOu have gotta start (re-start, whatever) somewhere... so go for it! Lets see your numbers go DOWN ..... and mine please!
 
Ok.. have a challenge for ya...

Don't let me catch you!!!

I am only a couple of kilos away....

Well done for weighing in and now we will see the numbers go down.

Chubbymum
http://cmlosingit.blogspot.
 
Feel in a similar frame of mind! Pleased though my battery is flat on our scales - it can stay like that for a couple of weeks!!
 
Oooops!!!!! Me too. My start day is tomorrow. Had Hayden today so was a bit of a struggle fitting everything in. Did walk to town and back round the Robinson St. block though so guess that's a start. No more excuses...... the health police daughter/sister will be on our case and as its only a few weeks before she comes back we really must try hard!!!!
Luv Ya
Ma xoxoxo
 
I am back at work today and could hardly find anything that fitted, thank goodness for the long tunic tops they have done a good job hiding my fat today, never mind today is the first day of the healthy eating :) Have a great first week back at work
 
Your post reminded me of the commment "failure isn't falling down, it's staying down". So regardless of what gains you may have along the way as long as you don't give up you're a success right? :-)

Hope you had a great Christmas and New Year - here's to you being in double digits by the end of 2008, I know you can do it.
 
downwards and onwards baby, its all good to go :D
 
We can do this mate! This year will be our year I just know it! Perhaps we should have a challenge???
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?