Friday, January 11, 2008

Bah Humbug...

I didn't last the day at work yesterday, I bailed by midday and came home and slept most of the afternoon away...
Of course I rang the Dr, and mine is away til Monday and the surgery only had one other Dr on who was fully booked....... so the result is that I have an appointment today at 2.30pm.
I've woken up this morning with earache as well, so now not only do I feel like I have been hit by a double decker bus, but my throat is swollen and sore and my ears are aching which in turn is making my head pound...
Oh yeah, and just to add to the mix, I was getting blimmen heart palpitations for most of the evening last night, and although they never freak me out, I must admit that I was getting mighty pissed off with them!!!!
Ah well, let's hope the good ole Doc can sort me out with some primo drugs later on today...
That means though, since it's only 8.30am, that I have 7 hours to fill in between now and then, and I am bored already!!!
I'm not a good patient that's for sure!!!!!
Sitting here flicking through the channels, and although we have more than anyone would ever need, there's still NOTHING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe I'll go have a bath!
Oooooo, have a to make a phone call to a friend today, and I'm dreading it!
It was her birthday yesterday and I didn't ring her............ PLUS we are supposed to be going out tonight for a few drinks to celebrate, but with me feeling like this, there ain't no way I am going ANYWHERE!!!!
I just KNOW that she is gonna pack a shit about it........ and i just can't be bothered with it to be honest.....
Maybe if I just bury my head in the sand then she'll forget about me? hahahaha.....

Comments:
here here janene! get better soon!
 
I'm with Janene, a real friend would understand that you're sick. Hope the doctors visit helped.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?