Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Feeling better....


Well, it's Tuesday today, and I'm feeling a 100 times better than I did yesterday, and yesterday, I was feeling a 100 times better than I was the day before, so I guess you could say that I am getting well!
YAY!!!!!!!
Thank goodness for that I say!!!
I'm still not right, and I'm still feeling REALLY REALLY tired all the time, but my neck and glands are nowhere near as sore as what they were over the weekend, so that in itself is a Godsend!!!
I came back to work yesterday, even though the Dr put me off until today, cos I couldn't bear the thought of having to spend another day at home looking at the same 4 walls.

I'm the world's most terrible patient........ I hate Hate HATE being sick!!  hehehe...
The bad thing with being sick with a sore throat is the fact that ice cream soothed it, so I have gone through a tonne of that over the past few days - BAD BAD BAD!!!
Ah well, never mind.....  I'm on the mend now so it's gotta be good!

Counting down to Melbourne....... 3 more sleeps!!!!!
YAY!!!

We are only going to be there for 4 days, we get to Melbourne at 8am on Friday morning, and leave at 6.30 on Monday night.
Thanks to all you lovely gals that suggested a meet up, but I'm afraid I wont be able to.....
The days are all planned out apparently, and I literally wont have time to do anything.
The reason for us going, is that one of J's biggest customers mentioned to J that he loved tennis.
J mentioned this to his boss, and a plan was hatched to take said customer to the Tennis Open in Melbourne.
Of course the wives got in on the act, and now instead of it being a "Boys" weekend, it is a "Couples" weekend!  *giggles*
It will be Mr & Mrs Customer, Mr & Mrs J's Boss, and J & me, a cosy party of 6....
The the upshot of it is this.........
Mr Customer spends BIG $$'s with J's company every year.
So they are taking him away for the weekend to keep him happy with the company and hopefully ensure that he will continue to spend big $$'s with them.
Mr Customer is happy cos he gets a free trip away for him and his wife, the company is happy, cos the price of the trip is a teeny tiny fraction of what Mr Customer spends in a year, and I am happy cos I get a weekend away living it up and all I have to pay for is my flight!
GO ME!!  
Of course I have NO interest in the tennis whatsoever, but we have been told that the "ladies" only have to spend one day there, and the other day we are apparently going on a shopping expedition.  Bigger YAY!!!!!!
Pity I have bugger all money to take with me huh?  hahahaha
Anyway - enough of that.........

Work is frantic at present - keeping me busy which is brilliant.
Eating hasn't been all that bad this week, except of course the ice cream............
Still haven't got off my big fat butt to do any exercise yet, but good things take time........... *rolls eyes*

And for now, I'm out of here and off to get some lunch.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?