Thursday, January 31, 2008

Still going strong...


WEDNESDAY:
Breakfast:  Trim Latte - Ooops!!!
Lunch:  Fresh fruit salad with peach, plum, banana & apple
Dinner:  Hawaiian burger from the local chippie!!!

I just wasn't hungry yesterday for some reason...... but I'm not worrying about it too much, cos it wont hurt me that's for sure!!!
The burgers from the local burger bar here are just divine!!

Loads of fresh salad, home made patties, and when you say NO DRESSING, they give you NO dressing!!!
FANTASTIC :)

I have steak out of the freezer for dinner tonight, so I plan an making a huge fresh salad and having a couple of boiled new potatoes with it.

Tomorrow will be a challenge, but it's one that I am ready to face head on!

Not only am I going to have to make healthy choices throughout the afternoon and evening in regard to the food that I eat, but I'm also going to have to be very careful with the amount of alcohol that I drink!!!
I thought about going to the 7's and not drinking at all............ but hey............... it's the 7's for goodness sakes!!!!!!!!!!!!  *giggles*

The next challenge for me, is the fact that I am not going to know ANYONE in the group that I am going with!!!
Oh hang on, I know the client that is taking me, but I have only met him for about 10 minutes about 4 months ago when a major problem came up with a shipment of ours and we had to be face to face to sort it out.

Apart from that (and a 2 minute phone conversation today) I haven't had a lot to do with him.....
I'm nervous!!!!!!!
I'm nervous cos I fret about what I look like and how others will judge me....
I'm nervous cos I'm so blimmen deaf I struggle in social situations cos I can't hear a lot of what is being said.
And I'm nervous cos it is a long long day, and I don't wanna be drunk and making a dick of myself too early!!!  

Ah well........ I'll get over it huh??

BRING IT ON!!!!!


Comments:
Just explain early on that you do have a hearing problem and I am sure everyone will be fine. That way everyone knows where they stand and certainly no need for embarassment. Better they know than have them think you are a 'dick' and are ignoring them if they are on the deaf side of you :) LOL Have a lovely weekend.:)
Luv Ya
ma xoxoxo
 
You got the hearing problem too eh? So do I, can't hear a darn thing when there is lots of other noise going on... I just nod and smile and no doubt look like a complete dork! I hate it.
 
don't be nervous, Jo. You're going to do just fine. I'll be rooting for ya.
 
Our oldest daughter has a hearing problem too - couldn't even hear me knock her door the other day - so I gave her a huge fright when I tapped on the kitchen window.

Enjoy the 7's!!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?