Friday, January 04, 2008

Still here...



Yep - I'm still around...


Totally enjoying the holiday and the weather.


Eating enough food every day to feed an entire small country, but hey, my pants still fit, so until the seams rip - I'm happy!


Hahahahahaha........


Nah - not quite that bad, but I think I'm like everyone else out there, and have eaten too much over the festive season.


It's been an interesting couple of weeks.


J got terribly sick at Christmas, as we even ended up at the after hours Dr at 4am on Christmas morning as he couldn't breathe properly.


Turns out it was the flu, plus bronchitis, so it was a rather subdued Christmas day for him.


Of course I had to be in on the act as well, so a few days later, I got the flu too, and after some antibiotics we are both coming right.


I got totally spoilt by J, he got me a wallet, a book and this gorgeous necklace:




I got to pick it out, and I just fell in love with it the instant I saw it.


I got him the Buzz game and the Singstar game for playstation, so he was wrapped with that, and they have both already had a couple of good workouts!


Hahahahaha... I'm SO not a singer!!!!!


Anyway, we've been out and about catching up with friends and enjoying good company over the past few weeks, and I've loved every minute of it.


We've also been pretty busy around the house, painting, gardening, cleaning etc.... The gardening has been the hardest part for me, as it is a lot of bending etc, and my back is killing me, but hey......... I'll just keep on trucking!!


What else?

Oh yeah, I scored Rhian a set of bunks for her room and she is absolutely stoked with them!!

New Years Eve was a pretty quiet one for us, we just headed to a friends place and played sing star and had a few beers. By 12.10am we were all in bed!!!!
Gone are the days when I want to be out all night in crowded bars fighting to get a drink....
I'm just over it!!!
Ummmmmm, I think I'm just babling now to be honest, so I'll sign off here and think of more constructive things to say in a few days!
Back to work on Monday.......... YAY!! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i can't believe that two weeks are nearly up already!!!!
But, at least I have a trip to Melbourne to look forward to in a couple of weeks - YAY!

Comments:
Bummer about both of you getting the flu... love the bunks, hope you have a neat weekend.
 
Wow! No wonder she loves the bunks :) Will be much easier for her to get in. I see her 'baby' has pride of place on her bed :)
Luv Ya all
Ma xoxoxo
 
Hey, if you do a blogger catch up in Melb, would love to meet you,
Lisa xxx
 
Happy New Year Jo, may all your dreams come true...

Chers

Margaret
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?