Thursday, January 10, 2008

Time for a vent........


I'M SO DAMN SICK OF BEING SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just feel like screaming at the world that it is not bloody fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've woken up this morning with really sore neck glands and my cough (that I have had for the past two weeks) is getting worse again!

NOT BLOODY FAIR I TELL YA!!!!!!!!!

Yes Mum - I've given up smoking AGAIN, so you don't need to nag me about that one!!!!!!!!  hehehehe....
I'm on day 5 of being smoke free actually *grins*

I'm at work today, but so far 4 people have told me that basically I look and sound like shit, and I that I should go home.

In other words, what they are really trying to say, is that they will be mega pissed off at me if I stay here at work and infect them with my coughy sniffly sneezy germs, and that I better bugger off home before they give me a good old bitch slapping!!!!

Yeah yeah yeah, I get the hint, but blimmen crikey I'm so damn sick of being sick!!!!


Comments:
Get yourself off to the Dr. Missy or maybe you wont get to Melbourne. If you think you are bad now imagine what flying will do to you!!!!!!!
Luv
Ma xoxoxo
 
beck(sassymchassy) was saying that she was feeling crap too and read Louise Hay's book about healing yourself and that sore throats are often our way of........hang on - i will just cut it and post it here:
Sore throat - holding in angry words. Feeling unable to express myself. Inability to speak up for ones self. Stiffled creativity or stubborn resistance to change.

It doesn't say about coughing, but ifyou message her she will look it up for you.

Just something to think about@?@
 
Your symptoms sound common of someone that has given up smoking! I tried several times before giving up for good about 3 years ago and I used to think how ironic it was that I would end up with a sore throat and cough AFTER giving up - happened to me every time. Hope you feel better soon.
 
Listen to Mum and of to the doc!
 
sounds like ya body is tellin ya something ... just gotta work out what that is LOL
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?