Thursday, February 07, 2008

Catch Up...


NO - I'm not A.W.O.L.
It's been a busy old week!  *grins*
I'm still on track, still on fire, and still in control!  
YAY ME!!!

Results for this week:

Last week:  121.7 kg
This week:  119.1 kg
Loss:  2.6 kg

GO ME!!  Loving that result!

Work is still crazy busy with my co-worker still off with a stuffed back.....
Looks like I'll be on my own until at least next Wednesday.
Suits me fine, it's peaceful, and I don't have to cooperate with anyone *giggles*

Yesterday was a public holiday here in New Zealand, so I spent the morning out in the garden busting my ass, then went out for a late lunch with my J, then checked out the mall, then spent a lazy evening just watching TV and talking crap.... Gotta love those relaxing days huh??

Going to the mall for lunch with a co-worker today, probably just get some Sushi.
Not sure what is for dinner tonight - might leave that one up to J.
He cooked the other night and made a delicious honey/chilli/soy chicken stir fry thing - BLOODY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

Tomorrow after work I have drinks at a local bar to say goodbye to 2 workmates that are both leaving.
One to travel the world with her new husband, and the other to fulfil her dream and go to University!
Big changes for both of them, so it will be nice to have a quiet drink and say my goodbyes.
One of them (the one going of to Uni) has been a great friend, so she will be sorely missed by me.

This weekend, J is talking about heading up to the beach for Saturday night, not sure at this stage though, cos I want to finish the gardens.....
Think we'll make a decision closer to the time :)

Righto - lunch time for me.....


Comments:
Woo hoo!! Well done on the loss:)
Well at least you know where most of your "maybe I'll need it one day" stuff is LOL *nod *nod *wink *wink unless someone else gets to it first!!!!!! ROFL :)
The bed is made up if you need it at the weekend :)
Luv Ya
Ma :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?