Monday, February 18, 2008

Just cos I can....







I'm so in love with her!!





Comments:
So are here Nana & Grandad :)
xoxoxo
 
Seriously adorable!!! A real little honey! Our family are lacking a "pink one" with four grandsons!
 
OMG - your little girl is just sooooo beautiful. I think she'll follow in her auntie's footsteps and be a model.
 
What a cutie.

I was in Upper Hutt on Saturday and walked past a photographer's place and there was a huge black and white of this little girl and I stood there for 5 minutes looking at her. I could of sworn it was Rhian but couldn't go in and ask as they weren't open yet......was it?
 
She has grown so much since I saw her (from memory she was around 3mths old) ... grown up to be a little cutie!!!
 
Definitely heartbreaker material :-) She's such a cutie!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?